All subcontractors have a contact person. That contact person can submit progress reports in order to get paid by the general contractor (i.e. you).

To change the contact person, first make sure that the person is added to the subcontractor company as a contact.

Go to Subcontractors => Contacts. Check if the contact you want to assign the progress report submission to is in the list. If not, click "Add a new contact".

To assign a new subcontractor contact who will submit the progress reports, open the subcontractor contract. Then click "Change contact person" on top right corner as seen on the image below:

Did this answer your question?